- Blog Home
- About JISC TechDis
- Business & Community Engagement
- Content Creation
- Continuing Professional Development
- Employer Engagement
- Knowledge Exchange
- Leadership and Management
- Lifelong Learning
- Mobile Learning
- Organisational Policy
- Staff Skills
- Technology Enhanced Learning
- Web Accessibility
- Work Based Learning
- User Need
- TechDis Ambassadors
“Thank you for this very interesting will tune in next time.”
“Very useful in terms of highlighting quick and simple ways of potentially improving accessibility.”
“Very informative! thanks!”
This is some of the feedback we received on our first TechDis Tuesday session yesterday, and we’re delighted with how successful it was. More than 50 people joined us for a session on accessible documentation. If you missed it you can catch up with the video and show notes.
TechDis Tuesdays are online fortnightly workshops where we:
- present a short video conversation on a specific accessibility theme;
- facilitate a live ‘accessibility clinic’ on the day’s topic, providing an opportunity for people to swap stories, compare experiences and discuss good practice;
- signpost relevant resources from JISC TechDis and other partner organisations.
They are around 20 minutes long and start at 1pm.
The next TechDis Tuesday session is on Tuesday 24th January and looks at mobile learning for inclusive practice. A full list of dates and topics is available from our website.
Thank to everyone who attended yesterday and made it such a lively and interesting session – we hope to see more of you next time!
Tagged with: TechDis Tuesday
Tag Cloud#techdis accessibility Android Apple Apps assistive technology audio colour dyslexia e-books e-safety eifl Europe events FOSS Google Higher Education Academy ICC ICCHP inclusion innovation 3 international iPad iPhone jisc JISC techdis Kindle Libraries Microsoft mobile mobile phones OASES Open Source Publishers rewiring inclusion sbri Subject Centres TBx text to speech Toolbox touchscreen Twitter Voices web web2.0